- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Placebo - Meds
- Write a Review
- #K63060 000000000 K63060000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited black vinyl LP pressing of this 2006 album. Meds is the fifth studio album by Placebo. Meds doesn't contain the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited black vinyl LP pressing of this 2006 album. Meds is the fifth studio album by Placebo. Meds doesn't contain the rush to experiment like their previous records do. It's as bare and honest as Placebo have ever been, thanks to French producer Dimitri Tikovoi's straightforward approach in getting the band to make a bona fide rock record. The Kills' Alison Mosshart lends an anxious vocal backdrop as Placebo deliver an aggressive guitar-driven assault. Includes the singles "Because I Want You," "Song To Say Goodbye," "Infra-Red," and the title track.;Track List:1. Meds - Placebo Alison Mosshart;2. Infra-Red;3. Drag;4. Space Monkey;5. Follow the Cops Back Home;6. Post Blue;7. Because I Want You;8. Blind;9. Pierrot the Clown;10. Broken Promise - Placebo Michael Stipe;11. One of a Kind;12. In the Cold Light of Morning;13. Song to Say Goodbye
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.