- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Planning for Burial - Leaving
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K89842 000000000 K89842000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of Planning For Burial's debut full-length Leaving. The 2010 album is a depressing journey though iso...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of Planning For Burial's debut full-length Leaving. The 2010 album is a depressing journey though isolation and sadness now recognized as a cult classic. Originally released by the legendary micro-imprint Enemies List Home Recordings, CD copies of Leaving have since become sought-after collector's items. The Flenser is proud to offer a limited edition of Leaving in it's intended analog format with updated artwork designed by longtime collaborator Niels Geybels. Planning For Burial is the solo work of gloom prince Thom Wasluck, who has toured the DIY circuit with his one-man show extensively and become an unlikely sad-boy figurehead in the new-school gloom-gaze movement alongside label mates Have a Nice Life. With heavy, dark shoegaze, '80s goth, and '90's rock influences, Planning For Burial is hard to categorize and hard not to like. The project has released a slew of EPs and splits on various labels in the last five years, and shared the stage with a wide breadth of musical compatriots from Chelsea Wolfe to Deafheaven. The Flenser released the band's second full-length Desideratum in 2014.;Track List:1. Wearing Sadness and Regret Upon Our Faces;2. Memories You'll Never Feel Again;3. Oh Pennsylvania Your Black Clouds Hang Low;4. Humming Quietly;5. We Left Our Bodies with the Earth;6. Being a Teenager and the Awkwardness of Backseat Sex;7. Seasons Change So Slowly;8. Verse / Chorus / Verse;9. Leaving
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.