- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Plasmatics - Metal Priestess
- Write a Review
- #K62073 000000000 K62073000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Metal Priestess is the 1981 EP by punk-metal band The Plasmatics, fronted by Wendy O. Williams. Dan Hartman, who produc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Metal Priestess is the 1981 EP by punk-metal band The Plasmatics, fronted by Wendy O. Williams. Dan Hartman, who produced acts such as 38 Special and James Brown, among others, had been working on a session in LA when he picked up a copy of Beyond the Valley of 1984 and couldn't stop playing it. It was "ground breaking," he said. "I knew I wanted to meet these people and do something with them." Dan came down to the Tribeca loft where he met Wendy O. Williams and Rod Swenson and a month later he and Rod Swenson were working on the production of the Metal Priestess EP. The creation of the EP is a result of the need to release something due to their increasing popularity, with an album being premature, partly because Capitol Records was now making overtures for the next one. Metal Priestess was recorded at Dan's private studio off his schoolhouse turned home and studio in Connecticut and released early in the fall of 1981.;Track List:1. Lunacy 5:04;2. Doom Song 5:23;3. Sex Junkie 3:08;4. Black Leather Monster 3:39;5. 12 Noon 3:31;6. Masterplan Bass Keyboards - Jean Beauvoir Drums - Tony Petri Engineer - Eddie Ciletti Mixed By - Dan Hartman Rod Swenson Producer - Rod Swenson 4:48
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.