- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Poison - Open Up And Say Ahh
- Write a Review
- #K48838 000000000 K48838000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Kiss legend Paul Stanley was originally in talks to produc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Kiss legend Paul Stanley was originally in talks to produce Poison's second album, Open Up And Say... Ahh!, but due to his heavy schedule, Tom Werman (Ted Nugent, Cheap Trick) oversaw the sessions. Released in 1988, the album went supernova commercially, peaking at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 (behind Bon Jovi's New Jersey) and eventually sold over 8 million copies worldwide. It also yielded four major hit singles with "Nothin' But A Good Time," "Fallen Angel," the Loggins-and-Messina-penned "Your Mama Don't Dance" and (to date) the band's only American No. 1, "Every Rose Has It's Thorn," a memorable power ballad with just a dash of country detectable in Bret Michaels' emotive vocal delivery. The album's infectious metal/hard rock sound was ideal for mainstream consumption in the wake of Guns N' Roses' similarly massive-selling Appetite For Destruction.;Track List:1. Love on the Rocks;2. Nothin' But a Good Time;3. Back to the Rocking Horse;4. Good Love;5. Tearin' Down the Walls;6. Look But You Can't Touch;7. Fallen Angel;8. Every Rose Has It's Thorn;9. Your Mama Don't Dance;10. Bad to Be Good;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.