- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pond - Man It Feels Like Space Again
- Write a Review
- #K54722 000000000 K54722000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Not to be confused with the band from Portland, Oregon that was on Sub Pop in the '90s, Australia's Pond were conceived...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Not to be confused with the band from Portland, Oregon that was on Sub Pop in the '90s, Australia's Pond were conceived by two members of Tame Impala's touring group, guitarist Nick Allbrook and drummer Jay Watson, along with Joseph Orion and Jamie Terry. Like Tame Impala, Pond experiment with psychedelia in their fuzzy, modern brand of glam pop. After limited editions of 2008's Psychedelic Mango and 2009's Corridors of Blistery went unnoticed, their third studio album, Frond, was released on Hole in the Sky in 2010, and trailing the success of Innerspeaker, Pond became a high-profile buzz band. The follow-up, Beard, Wives, Denim, was released on Tame Impala's Modular Records in 2012, and by the end of May 2013 Allbrook had played his final show with the Kevin Parker-fronted act. This enabled him to focus on the promotion of Pond's succinct and dark fifth album, Hobo Rocket, among other projects.;Track List:1. Waiting Around for Grace;2. Elvis' Flaming Star;3. Holding Out for You;4. Zond;5. Heroic Shart;6. Sitting Up on Our Crane;7. Outside Is the Right Side;8. Medicine Hat;9. Man It Feels Like Space Again
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.