- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pony Time - Rumours 2: The Rumours Are True
- Write a Review
- #K91785 000000000 K91785000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the fourth album from the acclaimed alt-rock duo. Luke Beetham and Stacy Peck of Pony ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the fourth album from the acclaimed alt-rock duo. Luke Beetham and Stacy Peck of Pony Time: are they or aren’t they? The question on everyone’s mind will finally be answered on Rumours 2: The Rumours Are True. Yes, it’s true. The Seattle two-piece has an album recorded at Earwig Studio in the same style of Fleetwood Mac’s classic, replacing the copious amounts of cocaine with Gatorade and the tumultuous love affairs with trips to Arbys. Rumours 2 combines Beetham’s crunchy, catchy, hum-into-your-hairbrush bass tones and emotive howl with Peck’s powerful drum beats to create 11 all-out ragers that thrash around as wildly on the record as they do at their sweaty, energetic live shows. Pony Time takes the best parts of garage rock and leaves behind the bonehead bro attitude, for a sound that transcends the genre with pure, heart-swelling energy and the kind of magical chemistry that only exists between bandmates who are friends in real life-in other words, they zero in on Troggs-like hooks, Wounded Lion pop-sense, and Beat Happenings sense of whimsy.;Track List:1. Time Tells Me;2. Really Nice Guys;3. I Like Your Shoes;4. Put You There;5. Rock and Roll Will Kill You;6. Introvert - Extrovert;7. Don't Mind If I Dew;8. Just Chips;9. Hank;10. Pattern Plan;11. Stop Talking
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.