- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pop Evil - Up
- Write a Review
- #K73754 000000000 K73754000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the American rockers. Purposefully assembled at Studio Litho and Lo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the American rockers. Purposefully assembled at Studio Litho and London Bridge Studios with producer Adam Kasper (Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Foo Fighters), Up is the sound of a rock band cementing a powerful identity that's steadily materialized over the course of three prior full-length slabs. The inspirational soon to be live staple 'Footsteps', the swaggering 'Take It All', Pop Evil prove their burgeoning success is no accident. Simply put, Pop Evil is a larger-than-life true rock n roll band blending the earnestness of Pearl Jam and Soundgarden with the celebratory showmanship of Motley Crue and Kiss, capable of empathizing with the daily struggles of their fans while simultaneously offering the escapism a truly bombastic concert provides.;Track List:1. Footsteps;2. Core;3. In Disarray;4. Take It All;5. Ghost of Muskegon;6. If Only for Now;7. ;8. Ways to Get High;9. Lux;10. Vendetta;11. Dead in the Water;12. Seattle Rain;13. Til Kingdom Come
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.