- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Popstrangers - Antipodes
- Write a Review
- #K85021 000000000 K85021000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Popstrangers are Joel Flyger, Adam Page and David Larson, three native New Zealanders who make "pop"...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Popstrangers are Joel Flyger, Adam Page and David Larson, three native New Zealanders who make "pop" music that's hard-driving, punk-influenced and sonically inimitable. After releasing several singles on fabled New Zealand label Flying Nun, the band arrived with their debut album Antipodes. Recorded in the basement of a 1930's dancehall, Popstrangers' first full-length features dissonant, claustrophobic melodies, anchored by the languid affectations of Flyger's vocals, that bring a vintage feel to their decidedly contemporary garage rock.;Track List:1. Jane;2. In Some Ways;3. Witches Hand;4. What Else Could They Do;5. Cat's Eyes;6. Full Fat;7. Heaven;8. Roxy Brown;9. 404;10. Occasion;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.