- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Porches - Pool
- Write a Review
- #K59623 000000000 K59623000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/05/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Pool, Porches' debut full-length for Domino, marks a major step forward fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/05/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Pool, Porches' debut full-length for Domino, marks a major step forward for frontman Aaron Maine-as an evolving singer / songwriter, and as a nascent producer. Written and recorded almost entirely in the Manhattan apartment he shares with his partner and frequent collaborator, Greta Kline a.k.a Frankie Cosmos, Pool is an elegantly drawn set of gorgeous synth-driven pop songs, and an expansive re-articulation of the melancholy we've come to expect from him from the pristine harmonies of Hour to the undulating R&B of Underwater to the auto-tuned majesty of the title track. "I feel like I naturally gravitate towards the more melancholic experiences in life," he says, "but this time around I tried to dissect those moments and somehow extract what was so beautiful about them." The result-recorded twice, and eventually mixed by Chris Coady (Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Grizzly Bear, Beach House, Tobias Jesso Jr.) in his Los Angeles studio-is a sophisticated and fully immersive listening experience, with Maine's voice at it's center. "I want people to feel dark, beautiful and strong when they hear this new record," he adds, "I want them to fall in love.";Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.