- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Porcupine Tree - Nil Recurring
- Write a Review
- #K61245 000000000 K61245000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180gm clear colored vinyl LP pressing. Following the release of the critically-acclaimed 'Fear of a Bla...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180gm clear colored vinyl LP pressing. Following the release of the critically-acclaimed 'Fear of a Blank Planet' album and the success of their 2007 North American tour, Porcupine Tree released 'Nil Recurring'. The mini-album (29 minutes of music) was written during the 'Fear Of A Blank Planet' sessions, completed over the Summer of 2007, and is presented as a cohesive, self-contained Porcupine Tree work in it's own right. The title track features Robert Fripp on lead guitar, and the album moves through the full Porcupine Tree spectrum of atmospheric ambience, melodic hooks, and crushing riffs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.