- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Portico Quartet - Untitled (Aitaoa 2)
- Write a Review
- L27482 000000000 L27482000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Portico Quartet has always been an impossible band to pin down. Sending out echoes of jazz, electronica, ambient music ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Portico Quartet has always been an impossible band to pin down. Sending out echoes of jazz, electronica, ambient music and minimalism, the group have created their own singular sound. And while their new music mixes dense layers and textures with electronic and acoustic instruments the sound remains uniquely, recognizably their own._x000D_ _x000D_ _x000D_ Untitled was largely recorded at the same sessions as 2017's Art in the Age of Automation. It is intended as a companion piece to last year's AITAOA, but works equally as well as a stand-alone album and explores similar areas of enigmatic, widescreen minimalism alongside the more hard-hitting sounds that have become a notable part of their live shows.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.