- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pow - Crack An Egg
- Write a Review
- #K73212 000000000 K73212000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Pow! Continue their danse macabre in the laser glow of hi-beam synthesizers, with a ne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Pow! Continue their danse macabre in the laser glow of hi-beam synthesizers, with a new batch of synth-punk candy that will rot your teeth. Vacuum-sealed, chrome gleaming, propulsion pounding, eyebrows arched and slightly pixilated, this album is like the cupie-doll face beckoning from a digital billboard outside your hovercraft window. From a none-too-distant dystopia and on to your turntable - VCFs slowly open across a smogged-out horizon as they urge you to take that "Necessary Call," warn moodily against a "Cyberattack," and inexplicably "Crack An Egg" in honor of the human race. Synthetic earworms squirm into and out of view like twinkling city lights through evening's opaque air, feasting on terse punk skeletons. The neon is buffed to an aerosol sheen by Chris Woodhouse behind the blinking motherboards, with a streetlight or two of Gary Numan's slanting through the door. The automatons know where the party's at - follow them.;Track List:1. DNS;2. Back on the Grid;3. Castle of Faith;4. Necessary Call;5. Runner;6. Crack An Egg Intro;7. Cyberattack #3;8. Color the System;9. Hello;10. The Razor;11. Energy in Motion;12. Crack An Egg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.