- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Powder Blue Tux - Container Zero / Mayfair
- Write a Review
- L41851 000000000 L41851000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Limited to 500 copies. Sealed with hype sticker. Printed innersleeve. 'Lucky Radio' & 'Whatever I Do' by Samuel Purdey ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Limited to 500 copies. Sealed with hype sticker. Printed innersleeve. 'Lucky Radio' & 'Whatever I Do' by Samuel Purdey were both hits in Japan. Barney Hurley (the 50% of Samuel Purdey) has written two fantastic AOR Westcoast songs under the name Powder Blue Tux. These tracks are very much in the same style as Samuel Purdey and Steely Dan, smooth funky and soulful AOR grooves. This release features names like Jay Graydon, Elliott Randall, Peter Erskine, Michael Leonhart & Walt Weiskopf (from The Steely Dan Horns), Bob Power & Elliot Scheiner. This release is very exclusive and limited to only 500 copes.;Track List:1. A1. Container Zero;2. B1. Mayfair;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.