- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Power - Turned On
- L31191 000000000 L31191000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/06/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Being that Power is a band with just three members has meant that everybody carves the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/06/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Being that Power is a band with just three members has meant that everybody carves their own name into the stone, a trio de force who share the Atlantic weight equally upon their shoulders. In the time since their debut album, Electric Glitter Boogie, finer details have been ironed out, their craft honed to a sharp point: 2018's Turned On is a sonic triumph. Three days in the studio has given birth to a titan-a thunderous recording that'd make Lemmy and the fellas blush. From the get-go there's an outrageousness in songwriting that is present on many classic rock 'n' roll follow up albums. Stomping boogie, raw glam, punk 'n' roll, blues bashing and primitive heavy metal exaltation. There's not a moment of falter or doubt to be heard, it's purely sweat and confidence here. They've created an album equally drenched in the classic moves of loud guitar music (think the sounds oozed by Australian acts of the '70s and a certain band from England featuring Fast Eddie Clarke on guitar, Philthy Animal Taylor on drums and God himself on bass) while also completely stepping forward on their own hero's journey-a journey through many moons of rock and roll. Be turned on.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.