- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Power of the Orchestra
- Write a Review
- #K72810 000000000 K72810000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/15/2009;Notes:(2-LP set) Recorded at Kingsway Hall and engineered by Kenneth Wilkinson, this record couples Moussorgsky's Pictures at...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/15/2009;Notes:(2-LP set) Recorded at Kingsway Hall and engineered by Kenneth Wilkinson, this record couples Moussorgsky's Pictures at An Exhibition with Night on Bare Mountain. It has long been considered among the greatest sounding records ever made. Perhaps most stunning about Power of the Orchestra are the effortless dynamics, which have been reviewed and raved about ever since the first RCA shaded dog. From the teeny, tiny, itsy, bitsy gentle plucks of strings to the power of a full orchestra without a bit of notice. It's heart-stopping, jump-out-of-your-seat-type dynamics. The Power of the Orchestra - a more appropriate title there never was.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.