- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pépé Bradock - #12"@last
- Write a Review
- #K79844 000000000 K79844000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:The new ornamental Atavisme explores the rebirth of Pepe Bradock. After the dirty baby incident (ATA 003EP, 2016) and n...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:The new ornamental Atavisme explores the rebirth of Pepe Bradock. After the dirty baby incident (ATA 003EP, 2016) and numerous and consuming time-traveling trips deciphering the precious lines of medieval sequencing - they can't be read with numbers "Trsors" and "Tsundoku" are a sudden return to approximate and abstract dancing containers, with or without filters, but often on the edge of the nerve-wracking Pepe-exit for obvious reasons. It is an evocation of a spiritual ballroom haunted with unmatched awkwardness and a healthy dose of invisible whirling mascarons. Would you kiss an ox for the sake of peace of mind?
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.