- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prairie WWWW - Wu-hai
- Write a Review
- L33417 000000000 L33417000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:"Shapeless Beast" starts from the lo-fi drone sound. A door of certain consciousness seems open in the dream. "Moon" Le...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:"Shapeless Beast" starts from the lo-fi drone sound. A door of certain consciousness seems open in the dream. "Moon" Leading by two drums and a flute and collaborating with guitars and synthesiser, a man and a woman are chanting together a short poem searching and going forwards from their individual mist paths. After entering "Eyewood", as falling into a reddish lake, a drum beat suddenly penetrates into the second level of consciousness. Being dizzy consistently and dancing at the same place, a unique rhythm with a strong tribal drum beats and fuzz guitar provides a special trippy ambiance. Withdrawn from the clear rainy "Callous", contemplate with open eyes, emotions calm down gradually and stories are ready to go to the end. Lastly it comes to the title rhythm "Wu-Hai". Tapping finely and following the bell ring, we sing softly and seem to be ready to get up and step out slowly, lightly and assertively. Feedback sounds and folk funeral melody of Taiwan are unceasingly playing. Filled with consciousness and memories, we watch the dead doing his last lingering around the border, farewell to the dead and enter the void which end the stories just like that of "Travel Elegy" written by Wislawa Szymborska. The EP derives from the stories of aboriginals and also life experience of Prairie WWWW's members. By three-phase ceremonies - searching, involvement and recurrence, this journey is so written through deep profound introspection and reminiscence.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.