- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Preatures - Blue Planet Eyes
- Write a Review
- #K60392 000000000 K60392000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:The Preatures are a five-piece rock band from Sydney, Australia. Fronted by Isabella Izzi Manfredi on vocals and keys, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:The Preatures are a five-piece rock band from Sydney, Australia. Fronted by Isabella Izzi Manfredi on vocals and keys, alongside Gideon Bensen on vocals and guitar, lead guitarist Jack Moffitt, Tom Champion on bass, and Luke Davison on drums. With two acclaimed EPs to their name, the band found time amid their intense 2014 touring schedule to record their long-awaited LP, alongside producer Jim Eno (best known as the drummer of Texan rockers Spoon). The recording began in Jims Public Hi Fi studio in Austin, Texas and was wrapped up at the bands own Doldrums Studio in Surry Hills, with lead guitarist Jack Moffitt co-producing the record. Blue Planet Eyes not only lives up to it's bold aspirations, it blows them away. As addictive as it is ambitious, it takes the promise of Is This How You Feel? and projects it widescreen, popping with delicious grooves, hip-hugging basslines and choruses that just won't quit.;Track List:1. Blue Planet Eyes;2. Somebodys Talking;3. Is This How You Feel;4. Ordinary;5. Two Tone Melody;6. Rock and Roll Rave;7. Whatever You Want;8. Cruel;9. It Gets Better;10. Business Yeah
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.