- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Preservation Hall Jazz Band - That's It
- Write a Review
- #K62765 000000000 K62765000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/09/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the New Orleans Jazz legends, the first album of all original material in the band's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/09/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the New Orleans Jazz legends, the first album of all original material in the band's 50 year history. Preservation Hall Jazz Band and it's music continue to evolve as they embrace tradition and history while inspiring a new generation. Preservation Hall Jazz Band and My Morning Jacket first met a few years ago and also performed together on tour and in New Orleans. As their support for each other has grown, Jim James (My Morning Jacket) decided to take on the role as co-producer with Ben Jaffe on what is the first release of original music from Preservation Hall Jazz Band. With songs co-written with Dan Wilson, Chris Stapleton and the legendary Paul Williams, these new recordings have a fresh approach but still capture the classic feel of what has kept Preservation Hall Jazz Band relevant over the past 50 years.;Track List:1. That S It!;2. Dear Lord (Give Me the Strength);3. Come with Me;4. Sugar Plum;5. Rattlin Bones;6. I Think I Love You;7. August Nights;8. Halfway Right Halfway Wrong;9. Yellow Moon;10. The Darker It Gets;11. Emmalena S Lullaby
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.