- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pretty in Pink (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- K56130 000000000 K56130000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2012;Notes:Pretty In Pink (Soundtrack) Do you remember Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Suzanne Vega, Joe Jackson, INXS, The Psy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2012;Notes:Pretty In Pink (Soundtrack) Do you remember Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Suzanne Vega, Joe Jackson, INXS, The Psychedelic Furs, New Order, Echo & The Bunnymen and The Smiths? If so then you loved the film Pretty In Pink. Oh to be sixteen in the mid 1980s again ... The film's soundtrack has been rated as one of the best in modern cinema.It features a rerecorded sax-heavy version of the title song by The Psychedelic Furs. Additionally, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark's "If You Leave", which plays prominently during the emotive final scene, became an international hit and charted at #4 on the Billboard Hot 100 in May 1986. Pretty in Pink is a 1986 American romantic comedy-drama film about love and social cliques in 1980's American high schools. It is one of John Hughes' films starring Molly Ringwald, and is commonly identified as a "Brat Pack" film. The film was directed by Howard Deutch, produced by Lauren Shuler Donner and written by John Hughes, who also served as co-executive producer. It has become a cult favorite. The film was named after a 1980 single by the band The Psychedelic Furs.;Track List:1. If You Leave;2. Left of Center;3. Get to Know Ya;4. Do Wot You Do;5. Pretty in Pink;6. Shell-Shock;7. Round Round;8. Wouldn't It Be Good;9. Bring on the Dancing Horses;10. Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.