- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pretty Lights - A Color Map Of The Sun
- Write a Review
- K55295 000000000 K55295000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/08/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the fourth album from Electronic musician Derek Vincent Smith AKA Pretty Lights. Prett...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/08/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the fourth album from Electronic musician Derek Vincent Smith AKA Pretty Lights. Pretty Lights is known for his sample, glitchy and Hip Hop infused Electronica that has placed him alongside contemporaries the Glitch Mob, Bassnectar and DJ Shadow.;Track List:1. Color of My Soul;2. Press Pause;3. Let's Get Busy;4. Around the Block;5. Yellow Bird;6. Go Down Sunshine;7. So Bright (Featuring Eligh);8. Vibe Vendetta;9. Done Wrong;10. Prophet;11. One Day They'll Know;12. Always All Ways;13. My Only Hope
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.