- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prick - Prick
- Write a Review
- K56918 000000000 K56918000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Prick was an American industrial rock band signed to Trent Reznor's Nothing Records imprint. Founded...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Prick was an American industrial rock band signed to Trent Reznor's Nothing Records imprint. Founded in 1992 in Los Angeles by guitarist and songwriter Kevin McMahon, after his first project Lucky Pierre disbanded. Here McMahon uses the basic production style of industrial metal, but twists it into a mix of Bowie glam rock and Gary Numan new wave that sounds way ahead of it's time. Pressed on vinyl for the first time, this is a must for fans looking to dig deeper into industrial music's past.;Track List:1. Communique;2. Riverhead;3. Tough;4. Other People;5. No Fair Fights;6. Animal;7. I Got It Bad;8. I Apologise;9. Crack;10. Makebelieve
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.