- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Primal Scream - Riot City Blues
- Write a Review
- #K74517 000000000 K74517000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:2 x 180 gram audiophile vinyl + Insert. 'Riot City Blues' is the eighth studio album by Primal Scream, released in 2006...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:2 x 180 gram audiophile vinyl + Insert. 'Riot City Blues' is the eighth studio album by Primal Scream, released in 2006. On this album, Primal Scream leaves it's electronic element behind and returns to more traditional Rock & Roll. The album features Will Sergeant (Echo & the Bunnymen) on 'When the Bomb Drops' and 'Little Death', Warren Ellis (Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Dirty Three) on 'Hell's Coming Down' and Alison Moss hart (The Kills) adding vocals to 'Dolls (Sweet Rock and Roll)' and 'Suicide Sally & Johnny Guitar'. One can hear traces of not only the Small Faces but everything from early Alice Cooper (à la 'Killer') to Mott the Hoople, David Bowie, the Kinks, the New York Dolls and a whole lot of other Rock & Roll bands. The debut single, 'Country Girl', became the band's highest charting in their career, while the album charted at #5 in the UK. 'Dolls (Sweet Rock and Roll)' and 'Sometimes I Feel So Lonely' were also released as singles in 2006.;Track List:1. Country Girl;2. Nitty Gritty;3. Suicide Sally Johnny Guitar;4. When the Bomb Drops;5. Little Death;6. The 99th Floor;7. We're Gonna Boogie;8. Dolls (Sweet Rock and Roll);9. Hell's Comin' Down;10. Sometimes I Feel So Lonely
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.