- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Primal Scream - Screamadelica
- Write a Review
- #K86880 000000000 K86880000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2003;Notes:(2-LP set) There's no underestimating the importance of "Screamadelica," the record that brought acid house, techno, an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2003;Notes:(2-LP set) There's no underestimating the importance of "Screamadelica," the record that brought acid house, techno, and rave culture crashing into the British mainstream - an impact that rivaled that of Nirvana's "Nevermind," the other 1991 release that changed rock. Prior to "Screamadelica," Primal Scream were Stonesy classic rock revivalists with a penchant for Detroit rock. They retained those fascinations on this LP - one listen to the Jimmy Miller-produced, Stephen Stills-rip "Movin' on Up" proves that - but they burst everything wide open here, turning rock inside out by marrying it to a gleeful rainbow of modern dance textures. Original artwork, 180 gram vinyl. (Previously deleted: 11/1/05. Original release date: 6/6/03);Track List:1. Movin' on Up;2. Slip Inside This House;3. Don't Fight It Feel It;4. Higher Than the Sun;5. Inner Flight;6. Come Together;7. Loaded;8. Damaged;9. I'm Comin' Down;10. Higher Than the Sun [A Dub Symphony in Two Parts];11. Shine Like Stars
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.