- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Primus - The Desaturating Seven
- Write a Review
- K58391 000000000 K58391000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Primus are excited to announce their ninth studio album The Desaturati...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Primus are excited to announce their ninth studio album The Desaturating Seven. Their first studio album of original material since 1995's Tales From The Punchbowl with the classic Primus lineup of Les Claypool (vocal/bass), Larry LaLonde (guitar) and Tim Alexander (drums). Inspired by a 1970's children's book Claypool read to his kids about 7 goblins - one representing each color of the rainbow - who simultaneously pull all the color out of the world. Primus was originally formed in 1984 by Claypool. They band recorded their debut Suck on This in 1989, followed by four studio albums: Frizzle Fry, Sailing the Seas of Cheese, Pork Soda, and Tales from the Punchbowl. Alexander left the band in 1996, replaced by Bryan Brain Mantia, and Primus went on to record the original theme song for the TV show South Park and two more albums, Brown Album and Antipop, before declaring a hiatus in 2000.;Track List:1. The Valley Primus 04:43;2. The Seven Primus 03:08;3. The Trek Primus 07:50;4. The Dream Primus 06:37;5. The Storm Primus 07:48;6. The Ends? Primus 01:44;7. The Scheme Primus 02:51;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.