- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prince - Piano & A Microphone 1983
- Write a Review
- L43688 000000000 L43688000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:PRINCE - Piano & A Microphone 1983 - On what would have been his 60th birthday, the Prince estate announced that it is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:PRINCE - Piano & A Microphone 1983 - On what would have been his 60th birthday, the Prince estate announced that it is prepping a new album of previously unreleased home recordings, Piano and a Microphone 1983, set to arrive September 21st. The LP's nine tracks were culled from cassette recordings Prince made at his piano at his Kiowa Trail home studio in Chanhassen, Minnesota. The estate teased the project with Prince's rollicking and rumbling rendition of the 19th century spiritual, "Mary Don't You Weep," which will also play during the end credits of Spike Lee's upcoming movie. The LP's nine tracks were culled from cassette recordings Prince made at his piano at his Kiowa Trail home studio in Chanhassen, Minnesota. The striking cover photo was shot by photographer and Prince's close collaborator Allen Beaulieu backstage at the 1999 tour.;Track List:1. 17 Days;2. Purple Rain;3. A Case of You;4. Mary Don't You Weep;5. Strange Relationship;6. International Lover;7. Wednesday;8. Cold Coffee Cocaine;9. Why the Butterflies;Special Attributes:WITH CD, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.