- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prince - Purple Rain (Picture Disc)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K58168 000000000 K58168000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl picture disc LP pressing. Purple Rain is the sixth studio album by Prince, the first to feature his backi...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl picture disc LP pressing. Purple Rain is the sixth studio album by Prince, the first to feature his backing band The Revolution, and is the soundtrack album to the 1984 film of the same name. Purple Rain is regularly ranked among the best albums in music history, and is widely regarded as Prince's magnum opus. Time magazine ranked it the 15th greatest album of all time in 1993, and it placed 18th on VH1's Greatest Rock and Roll Albums of All Time countdown. Rolling Stone ranked it the second-best album of the 1980s and 76th on their list of the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time. The first two singles from Purple Rain, "When Doves Cry" and "Let's Go Crazy", topped the US singles charts, and were hits around the world, while the title track went to number two on the Billboard Hot 100. The album was certified thirteen-times platinum (diamond) by the RIAA.;Track List:1. Let's Go Crazy;2. Take Me with U;3. The Beautiful Ones;4. Computer Blue;5. Darling Nikki;6. When Doves Cry;7. I Would Die 4 U;8. Baby I'm a Star;9. Purple Rain;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.