- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prince - Sign O The Times
- Write a Review
- #K58110 000000000 K58110000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this album from the late soul/funk/rock great. Sign o' the Times is the ninth studio album ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this album from the late soul/funk/rock great. Sign o' the Times is the ninth studio album by Prince, released on March 31, 1987 by Paisley Park Records and Warner Bros. Records. The album is the follow-up to Parade (1986) and is Prince's first album following his disbanding of the The Revolution. The songs were largely recorded during 1986 to 1987 in sessions for albums Prince ultimately aborted. Initially intending to release a triple album culled from these sessions, Prince compromised with label executives and shortened the length of the release to a double album. The album's music encompasses a varied range of styles, including funk, soul, psychedelic pop, electro, and rock. It's release was supported by several singles, among them the socially conscious title track and "If I Was Your Girlfriend". Sign o' the Times was Prince's most acclaimed record, being voted 1987's best album in the Pazz & Jop critics poll and since being ranked as one of the greatest albums ever by several publications.;Track List:1. Sign 'O' the Times 4:56;2. Play in the Sunshine 5:05;3. Housequake 4:42;4. The Ballad of Dorothy Parker 4:01;5. It 5:09;6. Starfish and Coffee 2:50;7. Slow Love 4:22;8. Hot Thing 5:39;9. Forever in My Life 3:30;10. U Got the Look 3:47;11. If I Was Your Girlfriend 5:01;12. Strange Relationship 4:01;13. I Could Never Take the Place of Your Man 6:29;14. The Cross 4:48;15. It's Gonna Be a Beautiful Night 9:01;16. Adore 6:30
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.