- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prince Rama - Top Ten Hits of the End of the World
- #K71281 000000000 K71281000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2012;Notes:Prince Rama has made the Top Ten Hits of the End of the World. Conceived as a pseudo-compilation album, the Brooklyn du...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2012;Notes:Prince Rama has made the Top Ten Hits of the End of the World. Conceived as a pseudo-compilation album, the Brooklyn duo invented ten different pop bands that died during the apocalypse, channeling the ghosts of each one to perform the various songs. Tracking began with Tim Koh in Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti's studio and was then completed and mixed with producer Scott Colburn (Animal Collective, Sun City Girls, Arcade Fire) at Gravelvoice in Seattle, Top Ten Hits of the End of the World isn't just a pop album, it's a retrospective requiem of all pop albums ever made.;Track List:1. Blade of Austerity (Channeling Guns of Dubai);2. Those Who Live for Love Will Live Forever (Channeling I M M O R T a L I;3. No Way Back (Channeling Nu Fighters);4. So Destroyed (Channeling Rage Peace);5. Receive (Channeling Taohaus);6. Radhamadhava (Channeling Goloka);7. Fire Sacrifice (Channeling Black Elk Speaks);8. Welcome to the Now Age (Channeling Hyparxia);9. Exercise Ecstasy (Channeling the Metaphysixxx);10. We Will Fall in Love Again (Channeling Motel Memory)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.