- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prism Tats - Prism Tats
- Write a Review
- #K89048 000000000 K89048000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Prism Tats front man Garett van der Spek knew from an early age t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Prism Tats front man Garett van der Spek knew from an early age that rock and roll was not only his calling but his window-and rocket ship-to the outside world. While proud of his South African origins, it was through his parents record collection that he was spoon fed western rock 'n roll, pop and R&B, and it left it's mark. Although Prism Tats began as a one-man band with a drum machine keeping beat for van der Spek's quite modestly self-described "yelping and noodling", it has quickly gained momentum: after enlisting a live drummer, local performances at the Bootleg, the Echo and the Growlers 3rd annual Beach Goth Party have begun to turn Angelenos' heads. Their debut, self-titled, album is bookended by the reverb-laden "Pacifist Masochist" at the start and the back-to-back tag-team of "Haunt Me" and "Know It All" at the finish. This trio of songs recalls the ghostly throwback groove-stomp and fuzzy warmth of bands like The Jesus & Mary Chain and The Raveonettes, with Van der Spek flexing his vocal chops in different registers.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.