- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prisoner Of Love
- Write a Review
- #K74701 000000000 K74701000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Although best known in the UK for his toasting talents as half of the chart-topping du...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Although best known in the UK for his toasting talents as half of the chart-topping duo, Dave & Ansel Collins, Dave Barker is in fact one of the most accomplished singers Jamaica has ever produced. After making his recording debut in 1968, partnering Glen Brown on a series of local hits, Dave launched his solo career under the auspices of the Lee 'Scratch' Perry. Their subsequent collaborations spawned a number of best-selling singles, culminating in the singer's debut LP, Prisoner Of Love. Released by Trojan Records in 1970, the album marked Barker's arrival as one of it's most promising and versatile talents on the reggae scene. Highlighting his skills as both singer and toaster, the set provided an ideal showcase for Dave's versatility at the mic, while also perfectly illustrating Perry's rugged production style of the period. One of Trojan's bestselling long-players from the golden age of reggae, the album can finally be acquired again at a price that won't burn a hole in the pocket!;Track List:1. Shocks of Mighty;2. Build My Whole World Around You;3. My Cup;4. Love Me Baby;5. Set Me Free;6. Blowing in the Wind;7. Prisoner of Love;8. I Was Wrong;9. One Little Lie;10. Skanky Chicken;11. Never Before;12. The Same Game;13. Runaway Child
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.