- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Privacy of Domestic Life
- Write a Review
- L31459 000000000 L31459000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:This album, The Privacy of Domestic Life, explores thresholds between temporal stability and instability, human- and el...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:This album, The Privacy of Domestic Life, explores thresholds between temporal stability and instability, human- and electronically produced sounds, and popular and contemporary musical idioms. There is something here for listeners of all persuasions: Adam Basanta exploits the interaction between human and machine performers, Taylor Brook alchemizes a kaleidoscope of metallic sounds, and Beavan Flanagan finds sonic harmony between drummers playing at different speeds. ARCHITEK PERCUSSION is a Montreal-based quartet specializing in the performance of experimental, minimalist, multi-disciplinary, crossover, and electroacoustic chamber music. Founded in early 2012, the quartet has quickly established itself as a dynamic force in Canada's vibrant new music community equally comfortable in performing classic repertoire and exploring new terrain through commissions and premieres. Architek's diverse regular repertoire is at once engaging and challenging for audiences, and is presented in a manner inspired by the quartet's belief that given proper context, no audience member should feel alienated by the nature of a performance of contemporary art music.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.