- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Protest the Hero - Pacific Myth
- Write a Review
- #K62191 000000000 K62191000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release from the Canadian progressive metal band. Pacific Myth features six ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release from the Canadian progressive metal band. Pacific Myth features six songs from the band's exclusive membership series they did only for fans. These songs have never been released physically before. Following the independent release of their crowdfunded 2013 album Volition, the band sought to explore alternative release methods and decided upon a subscription-like platform wherein subscribers could get access to the scheduled arrival of a new song every month. Each of the songs were released through Bandcamp each month starting on October 15, 2015 with the first track, "Ragged Tooth, " and ending on March 15, 2016 with the final track, "Caravan." The six songs effectively make up the band's fifth EP.;Track List:1. Tidal;2. Ragged Tooth;3. Cold Water;4. Cataract;5. Harbinger;6. Caravan;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.