- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prurient - Frozen Niagara Falls
- Write a Review
- #K71181 000000000 K71181000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from America's most prominent noise figure. Dominick Fernow has for the better p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from America's most prominent noise figure. Dominick Fernow has for the better part of two decades helped shape and reinvent the genre with a stream of works under the Prurient moniker. A project unlike any other in the realms of experimental, ambient and noise, Prurient continually mutates from one incarnation to the next. Fernow often treads a fine line between harsh noise extremity and atmospheric beauty-his massive, layered walls of sound may be comprised of piercing feedback, tortured vocals and machine-like industrial pounding, or incorporate meticulous sampling, entrancing beats and waves of electronica-yet his prolific output is never less than compelling. Prurient's first full-length since the 2011 game-changer Bermuda Drain sees Fernow deliver the project's most ambitious release to date. A sprawling album clocking in at just under 90 minutes, Frozen Niagara Falls is the result of over a year of work. It is without a doubt Prurient's magnum opus, and will solidify the artist's standing as a visionary master able to break down barriers between genres while creating something entirely new and different.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.