- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Psychic Dancehall - Dreamers
- #K92314 000000000 K92314000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/27/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. With every relationship comes the creation of a brand new world. When Psychic Dancehall's Dorian War...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/27/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. With every relationship comes the creation of a brand new world. When Psychic Dancehall's Dorian Wartime and Sylvia Innocent took an apartment in a run-down section of San Diego during the rainiest period in the city's history and set about creating their world together, they'd no idea that fate and the weather would conspire to make that world worth sharing. Their apartment was adjacent to a drag bar where Innocent and Wartime would go every night. Trapped in their little house all day, venturing down to the bar, as well as to the Red Wing, the lesbian bar down the street, was really their only escape. The two felt safe and welcomed by the communities there and related vignettes of their nocturnal adventures back to one another when they went home. These experiences began to transform themselves into songs. Both being musicians, tinkering away with samples and keyboards was the most natural way for the couple to share their moments together and make them into something whole.;Track List:1. White City;2. A Love That Kills;3. Long Lost Lover;4. Sylvia of the Flowers;5. Where Boys Fear to Cruise;6. He Hit Me and It Felt Like a Kiss;7. Out of the Vale Into the Void;8. No One Ever Tells You;9. Pretty Dream;10. Skyway
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.