- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Psychic TV - Force The Hand Of Chance
- Write a Review
- #K49131 000000000 K49131000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Angry Love Productions presents the official reissue of the first studio album Force The Hand Of Chance (1982) by Psych...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Angry Love Productions presents the official reissue of the first studio album Force The Hand Of Chance (1982) by Psychic TV. Back on vinyl for the first time in over 25 years. Cut from the original masters in the WEA UK vaults, this limited-edition pressing is sure to sell out fast. Force The Hand Of Chance remains one of Psychic TV's most seminal albums boasting classic tracks such as "Just Drifting" and "Ov Power" as well as a vocal feature by Marc Almond of Soft Cell on the haunting "Guiltless". Edition of 1,000.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.