- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Psycho-Surgeons - Crush on You / Falling Apart
- Write a Review
- #K79987 000000000 K79987000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. Long lost recording from the legendary band, who were thought to have only recorded one sing...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. Long lost recording from the legendary band, who were thought to have only recorded one single in the ‘70s. It's amazing what you find clearing through stuff. In a tape box marked to be a live recording of mid 70's blues rock housed an unlabeled quarter inch tape, curiosity got the better of Psycho-Surgeons' guitarist, Mark Taylor. He cued it up and gave it a listen to what it may be, if anything. The tape ended up containing two tracks from a 1976 rehearsal - two original compositions one short step away from being binned and lost forever!;Track List:1. Crush on You;2. Falling Apart
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.