- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Public Enemy - Fear of a Black Planet
- Write a Review
- K54980 000000000 K54980000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing with a special 'fade to black' 3D cover that, when turned to the left or right, turns black...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing with a special 'fade to black' 3D cover that, when turned to the left or right, turns black, with just the band's iconic cross-hairs visible. FEAR OF a BLACK PLANET was produced by the Bomb Squad and features the hit singles, 'Fight the Power,' 'Welcome to the Terrordome' and Flavor Flav's '911 Is a Joke.' FEAR OF a BLACK PLANET, which celebrates it's 25th anniversary in 2015, finished #300 on Rolling Stone's list of the '500 Greatest Albums of All Time' and was added to the Library of Congress' National Recording Registry in 2005. The album is certified platinum by the RIAA for more than one million shipped, peaking at #10 on the Billboard 200.;Track List:1. Contract on the World Love Jam (Instrumental);2. Brothers Gonna Work It Out;3. 911 Is a Joke;4. Incident at 66.6 FM [Instrumental];5. Welcome to the Terrordome;6. Meet the G That Killed Me;7. Pollywanacraka;8. Anti-Nigger Machine;9. Burn Hollywood Burn (Featuring Ice Cube);10. Power to the People;11. Who Stole the Soul?;12. Fear of a Black Planet;13. Revolutionary Generation;14. Can't Do Nuttin' for Ya Man!;15. Reggie Jax;16. Leave This Off Your Fu*Kin Charts (Instrumental);17. B Side Wins Again;18. War at 33 1/3;19. Final Count of the Collision Between Us and the Damned (Instrumental);20. Fight the Power
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.