- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Public Enemy - Man Plans God Laughs
- Write a Review
- #K77114 000000000 K77114000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the rap pioneers, the follow-up to their album The Evil Empire Of Everything. Chuck,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the rap pioneers, the follow-up to their album The Evil Empire Of Everything. Chuck, Flavor, Lord, Griff, G-Wiz and the S1W's return for another album, bringing you all new music. If you thought your favorite PE album was Apocalypse 91, wait until you here this one! Man Plans, God Laughs was created as a reminder that, according to Chuck D, “once we win one victory, another battle develops.” The album is driven by anthems that echo Public Enemy’s longstanding calls to break down institutional blockades and stand up for the rights of the oppressed, imploring listeners to “Give Peace A Damn” while name checking Charles Mingus, work together as one in “Earthizen” (with a bit of brilliant wordplay, declaring “The earth without art is just, eh”) and see each other as one on “Me To We” (featuring turntable scratching from the group’s original DJ, Terminator X).;Track List:1. No Sympathy from the Devil;2. Me to We;3. Man Plans God Laughs;4. Give Peace a Damn;5. Those Who Know Know Who;6. Honky Talk Rules;7. Mine Again;8. Lost in Space Music;9. Corplantationopoly;10. Earthizen;11. Praise the Loud
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.