- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Public Image Ltd - Double Trouble
- Write a Review
- #K91251 000000000 K91251000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the 10th studio album from John Lydon and Co. This 11-track album follows the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the 10th studio album from John Lydon and Co. This 11-track album follows the huge critical success of 2012's This Is PiL, the band's first album in 17 years. Commenting on Double Trouble, John Lydon says, ''Buy now while stocks last.'' Widely regarded as one of the most innovative and influential bands of all time, PiL's music and vision earned them five UK Top 20 singles and five UK Top 20 albums. With a shifting line-up and unique sound, John Lydon guided the band from their debut album First Issue in 1978 through to 1992's That What Is Not. After a 17 year hiatus, Lydon reactivated PiL in 2009. Last year the band returned to Steve Winwood's Wincraft studio in the Cotswolds to record this album.;Track List:1. Double Trouble;2. Betty Page;3. Turkey Tits;Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.