- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pylon - Pylon Live
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K63985 000000000 K63985000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Back in 1983, Athens, GA legends Pylon had just released Chomp, th...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Back in 1983, Athens, GA legends Pylon had just released Chomp, their second album and toured the country extensively, and played several opening slots for then up-and-comers, U2. Without a hint of explanation, they suddenly quit. This is their final show at the Mad Hatter in Athens, full of a frenzy of minimal disco thud, post-punk guitar scree and deliriously inspired howl. There's little arguing that the Athens powerhouse trifecta of R.E.M., the B-52's, and Pylon is peerless. While all three bands have achieved great critical acclaim, only the first two had the commercial acclaim they deserved. Pylon Live intends to correct that. "Randy Bewley and Michael Lachowski's simple lines display untoward rhythm and melody, respectively. Curtis Crowe bangs away so obdurately it's hard to understand why he didn't become rich. Vanessa Briscoe Hay barks and brays whatever incantatory phrases seem called for. Timeless. Cool.";Track List:1. Working Is No;2. Problem;3. Driving School;4. No Clocks;5. Altitude;6. Gravity;7. Crazy;8. K;9. Cool;10. Italian Movie;11. Theme;12. Buzz;13. Danger;14. Reptiles;15. Stop It;16. Feast on My Heart;17. Beep;18. M Train;19. Volume;20. Weather Radio;21. Party Zone;22. Batman
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.