- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quasi - Featuring Birds
- Write a Review
- #K67992 000000000 K67992000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Quasi consists of Sam Coomes and Janet Weiss, both of whom possess impress...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Quasi consists of Sam Coomes and Janet Weiss, both of whom possess impressive indie rock credentials. Sam has recorded and/or toured with Heatmiser, Elliott Smith, Built to Spill and more. He also performs solo under the Blues Goblins moniker. Janet has played with The Go Betweens, Junior High, and Elliott Smith, as well as pounded the skins with Sleater-Kinney. Quasi formed in Portland, Oregon in 1993 and released their first recording, a self-titled cassette, that same year. 1995 saw the release of compilation Early Recordings, and two years later they joined the roster of Up Records. Up released their next three albums: R&B Transmogrification (1997), Featuring Birds (1998), and Field Studies (1999). Pop songs don't have to be about nonsense and fluff. Pop songs don't have to auto-asphyxiate in a plastic bag of pretentious aspirations, either. Quasi knew this and their second official full-length, Featuring Birds, proves it.;Track List:1. Our Happiness Is Guaranteed;2. I Never Want to See You Again;3. Poisoned Well;4. Happy Prole;5. Sea Shanty;6. It's Hard to Turn Me on;7. Nothing from Nothing;8. Tomorrow You'll Hide;9. California;10. You Fucked Yourself;11. Ape Self Prevails in Me Still;12. Please Do;13. I Give Up;14. Birds;15. Repetition;16. Only Success Can Fail Me Now;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.