- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Queen - A Kind Of Magic
- Write a Review
- K55728 000000000 K55728000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram heavyweight vinyl LP repressing of this album from the British rock quartet. A Kind of Magic is the tw...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram heavyweight vinyl LP repressing of this album from the British rock quartet. A Kind of Magic is the twelfth studio album by Queen, released in 1986. It was their first studio album to be recorded digitally, and is based on the soundtrack to the film Highlander, the first in a series directed by Russell Mulcahy. Although Queen would release another two albums with Freddie Mercury (excluding posthumous releases), A Kind of Magic would turn out to be the band's last album promoted with a concert tour, because of Mercury's diagnosis with AIDS the following year, which subsequently caused his death in 1991. Queen formed in 1970 and consisted of Freddie Mercury (lead vocals, piano), Brian May (guitar, vocals), John Deacon (bass guitar), and Roger Taylor (drums, vocals). Queen's earliest works were influenced by progressive rock, hard rock and heavy metal, but the band gradually ventured into more conventional and radio-friendly works by incorporating further styles, such as arena rock and pop rock, into their music. They eventually became one of the most famous rock bands in the world and still command much respect long after Mercury's 1991 death.;Track List:1. One Vision;2. A Kind of Magic;3. One Year of Love;4. Pain Is So Close to Pleasure;5. Friends Will Be Friends;6. Who Wants to Live Forever;7. Gimme the Prize (Kurgan's Theme);8. Don't Lose Your Head;9. Princes of the Universe;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.