- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Queen - Greatest Hits
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K55955 000000000 K55955000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Queen Greatest Hits (and Greatest Hits II separately) is released on 180 gram heavyweight vinyl. Both titles will use t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Queen Greatest Hits (and Greatest Hits II separately) is released on 180 gram heavyweight vinyl. Both titles will use their original artwork, and for the first time, Greatest Hits will be released as a 2LP set. 'Greatest Hits is a compilation album by Queen, originally released in the UK on 26 October 1981. The album consisted of Queen's best-selling singles since their first chart appearance in 1974 with "Seven Seas of Rhye", up to their 1980 hit "Flash". Queen's Greatest Hits was an instant success, peaking at number one on the UK Album Chart for four weeks. It has spent over 700 weeks in the UK Charts, and is the best-selling album of all time in the UK, selling over 6 million copies there. It is certified 8x Platinum in the United States, and is Queen's most commercially successful album worldwide with over 25 million copies sold, making it one of the best-selling albums of all time.;Track List:1. Bohemian Rhapsody;2. Another One Bites the Dust;3. Killer Queen;4. Fat Bottomed Girls;5. Bicycle Race;6. You're My Best Friend;7. Don't Stop Me Now;8. Save Me;9. Crazy Little Thing Called Love;10. Somebody to Love;11. Now I'm Here;12. Good Old - Fashioned Lover Boy;13. Play the Game;14. Flash;15. Seven Seas of Rhye;16. We Will Rock You;17. We Are the Champions;Special Attributes:REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.