- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Queen - Live at the Rainbow: Deluxe Edition
- Write a Review
- #K85723 000000000 K85723000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:LIVE AT THE RAINBOW: DELUXE EDITION - 2 VINYL LPs - SIDE 1 - Live At The Rainbow, March '74 - 12 SONGS SIDE 2 - Live At...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:LIVE AT THE RAINBOW: DELUXE EDITION - 2 VINYL LPs - SIDE 1 - Live At The Rainbow, March '74 - 12 SONGS SIDE 2 - Live At The Rainbow, November '74 10 SONGS Recorded by Roy Thomas Baker, the band's March 1974 show at the Rainbow was so good, it was touted as a live follow-up to Queen II for a while, before this idea was eventually shelved and Sheer Heart Attack became the third album. When that record was a massive success (along with single Killer Queen) Freddie Mercury, Brian May, John Deacon and Roger Taylor returned to the venue in November 1974 for two further dates. 4 LP vinyl box, with two records featuring the March show and two featuring the November show. The March show has never been officially released, while the November gig was released in part in 1992 on VHS. In total 15 songs from both shows haven't been issued on any Queen live album. 2014 2 x LP 'Back-to-Black series'. Universal.;Track List:1. Procession;2. Father to Son;3. Ogre Battle;4. Son and Daughter;5. Guitar Solo;6. Son and Daughter (Reprise);7. Keep Yourself Alive;8. Drum Solo;9. Keep Yourself Alive (Reprise);10. Seven Seas of Rhye;11. Modern Times Rock 'N' Roll;12. Liar;13. Procession;14. Now I'm Here;15. White Queen (As It Began);16. Flick of the Wrist;17. In the Lap of the Gods;18. Killer Queen;19. The March of the Black Queen;20. Bring Back That Leroy Brown;21. Stone Cold Crazy;22. In the Lap of the Gods... Revisited
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.