- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Queens of the Stone Age - Rated R
- Write a Review
- K57983 000000000 K57983000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/25/2003;Notes:Rated R (also called R or Rated X on vinyl) is the second studio album by American rock band Queens of the Stone Age, r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/25/2003;Notes:Rated R (also called R or Rated X on vinyl) is the second studio album by American rock band Queens of the Stone Age, released on June 6, 2000 on Interscope Records. Rated R was a critical and commercial success and became the band's breakthrough album. It peaked at number 16 on the Top Heat seekers and reached high positions on charts worldwide. The album has been certified gold in the United Kingdom. Three singles were released from it: "The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret", "Feel Good Hit of the Summer" and "Monsters in the Parasol", with the first helping Queens of the Stone Age reach mainstream popularity. Rated R is the band's first album to feature bass guitarist Nick Oliveri and vocalist Mark Lanegan.;Track List:1. Feel Good Hit of the Summer;2. Lost Art of Keeping a Secret;3. Leg of Lamb;4. Auto Pilot;5. Better Living Through Chemistry;6. Monsters in the Parasol;7. Quick and to the Pointless;8. In the Fade;9. Tension Head;10. Lightning Song;11. I Think I Lost My Headache;12. Ode to Clarissa;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.