- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Queensrÿche - Queensryche
- Write a Review
- #K68788 000000000 K68788000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/09/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Progressive Metal band fronted by new lead vocalist Todd La Torre. Todd joined o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/09/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Progressive Metal band fronted by new lead vocalist Todd La Torre. Todd joined original members Michael Wilton, Scott Rockenfield and Eddie Jackson when original vocalist Geoff Tate left to form his own version of the band. The album was produced by James Barton, who has previously mixed and engineered Queensrÿche's hit albums Operation: Mindcrime and Empire, and co-produced Promised Land.;Track List:1. X2;2. Where Dreams Go to Die;3. Don't Look Back;4. In This Light;5. Redemption;6. Vindication;7. A World Without;8. Spore;9. Fallout;10. Open Road
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.