- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quelle Chris - Lullabies For The Broken Brain
- #K74017 000000000 K74017000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Lullabies For The Broken Brain is an odd instrumental project from Detroit producer Quelle Chris (Da...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Lullabies For The Broken Brain is an odd instrumental project from Detroit producer Quelle Chris (Danny Brown. Sean P, Jean Grae, Stacey Adams). While most have come to know Quelle's production for it's oinky doink, ear gagging, smooth jazz, Lullabies... reveals another aspect of his wizardry. This high flying, jello instrumental album is ideal on an armageddon evening, or as a snack of the day. Each track is dormant and juicy. Lullabies... is an infinite instrumental ride, a backdrop for deception. For some, lullabies come to mind when fondling the planets while being lost in space. Formed in different dreams, daydreams, and hallucinations, set low in the earth or hanging high at the Alamo, lullabies seem to stir up a sort of distress that we all need at times. This project is a amalgamation of beats put together to do something. Whether to reflect on a certain animal within, or to accompany heavy drugs, Lullabies For The Broken Brain is the real deal.;Track List:1. Open the Brain;2. Superlative High;3. Junkyard Dogs;4. It's You and I;5. M-39;6. Pencil Pen Paper;7. A Fear of the Dark;8. Peace and Pain;9. Desire to Be;10. Red Buttons;11. Madhattan;12. I'm the Bridge You Must Burn;13. Sickum;14. Midnight Double Feature;15. The Living (For the Broken Brain)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.