- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Question Mark & Mysterians - Action
- Write a Review
- #K76378 000000000 K76378000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Hailing from Saginaw, Michigan, Question Mark and The Mysterians will forever be anointed as the garage band's garage b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Hailing from Saginaw, Michigan, Question Mark and The Mysterians will forever be anointed as the garage band's garage band, with all the bonafides collectors of '60s cool cherish-the name, derived from a Japanese horror film the sound, an insistent, three chord beat powered by that unmistakable Vox organ tone and, of course, the sunglasses-shod Question Mark himself, who claims to have been born on Mars and lived among the dinosaurs in a past life. By exclusive arrangement with ABKCO Music and Records, we at Real Gone Music are releasing their 1967 album Action in limited edition (of 385) yellow vinyl this one didn't see any chart "action," but did notch a couple of hits with "Girl (You Captivate Me)" and "Can't Get Enough of You Baby." Mastered at 45 rpm for maximum sonic effect!;Track List:1. Girl (You Captivate Me);2. Can't Get Enough of You Baby;3. Got to;4. I'll Be Back;5. Shout;6. Hangin' on a String;7. Smokes;8. It's Not Easy;9. Don't Hold It Against Me;10. Just Like a Rose;11. Do You Feel It;Special Attributes:45 RPM, YELLOW, COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.