- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Quicksilver Messenger Service - At the Kabuki Theatre
- Write a Review
- L28340 000000000 L28340000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Deluxe double 180gm vinyl LP pressing packaged in a gatefold sleeve with annotation by noted psych authority Jon 'Mojo'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Deluxe double 180gm vinyl LP pressing packaged in a gatefold sleeve with annotation by noted psych authority Jon 'Mojo' Mills. This is an official, band-authorized reissue of a historic show recorded in San Francisco on New Year's Eve in 1970. An exhilarating view of one of the great San Francisco hippy bands at their peak, featuring founder member Dino Valenti (vocals), David Freiberg (bass, vocals), Greg Elmore (drums), and the driving twin lead guitars of John Cipollina and Gary Duncan. Includes songs from albums released in the band's very fertile period together with highlights from their soon-to-be released Quicksilver and Comin' Thru LPs, plus core favorites such as 'Mona' and 'Pride of Man'. with the band on top form throughout, the result is a highly charged show guaranteed to please.;Track List:1. Fresh Air [ 09:55 ];2. Too Far [ 03:39 ];3. Truth [ 07:54 ];4. You`re Gonna Need Somebody On Your Bond [ 04:06 ];5. Doctor Feelgood [ 05:53 ];6. Cobra [ 04:34 ];7. Song For Frisco [ 05:33 ];8. Mona [ 09:13 ];9. Subway [ 05:54 ];10. What About Me? [ 06:27 ];11. Pride Of Man [ 04:21 ];12. Local Colour [ 03:18 ];13. Freeway Flyer [ 08:16 ];14. New Year`s Jam [ 02:45 ]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.